Monday, September 30, 2013

Watching Me Yet?

Vampirestats trafficked most of my page views for the first two weeks, and then disappeared-- they are apparently a "domain appraisal service." I have no idea how the site tracked to me, but it's disappearance probably means my new site was of little value. Now Dr. Stanovsky's blog, my music player's site, and Google are my main traffic pathways to my North American readers.

Speaking of traffic, I'm ranked at 325 page views in total, but a lot of those must be from my updating the site and checking the site for comments (before I turned off the feature counting my own page views). More accurately, I had 244 views last month (some of which are from my being on the library computers). Yesterday, I had 5. Most-viewed post? App State Memes. However, my Eye-tracking Software post has had the most views recently-speaking.


I have no followers yet, but I haven't really highlighted that added feature-- must look too built-in to notice that it's a customized feature (it's at the bottom-left).

Hoping to change that!

1 comment:

  1. weird, vampirestat is my number one viewer for BOTH of my blogs...

    ReplyDelete