Monday, December 9, 2013

DA Update

Although I have not been uploading anything new to my DeviantArt, I have been trying to get a feel for the community. I have been logging in every two weeks or so and favoriting works by some artists that I have followed, which helps to show support.

Additionally, one of the artists (the afore-mentioned Loish) joined a project called “Masters of Anatomy.” Did you hear about it? Although the kickstarter is now expired, it is this wonderful project where they reached hundreds of artists and commissioned them to just draw the front, side, and back of the “ideal” man and woman. This is meant as a reference book to show how many different ways that can be interpreted! Here's a video of some of the other artists:


To show my support, I even purchased the book and eagerly await its arrival in the Spring!

I have also left a few comments for some fan artists of the television series DeathNote… I would probably have received some favorites if I had created/posted more images/works, but I'm gonna be honest, I'm way too shy.

No comments:

Post a Comment